He-Man: The Parody
He-Man: The Parody Ep 2 - For Whom The Wind Breaks
On the mystical world of Eternia, the wind blows slightly foul… Skeletor and his band of odor-laden henchmen have hatched a plot to abduct a mystical government official. But does their rotten plottin’ pave the way for conquering Castle Greyskull, or is this scheme more brainless than Ram-man after a few too many drinks of mead?
Featured in the cast were:
- Joseph Lovenguth as Battle Cat
- Damon Sugameli as Cringer
- Kathryn Pryde as the Sorceress
- MJ Cogburn and Teela and Evil-Lyn
- Karl Puder as Man-At-Arms
- Captain John Tadrzak as Ventos
- Eric Busby as Stinkor, the Skunk-man and The Happy Little Elf
- Ryan H. Nelson as Orko and Ram Man
- Shane Harris as Skeletor
- David Ault as King Randor
- Elie Hirschman as Beast Man, Mer-Man and Tri-Klops
- Mark Kalita as He-Man and Adam
Written and Produced by Elie Hirschman
Post Production by Chris Snyder
Special thanks to Eric Busby of Darker Projects.
This production is a satire and is not intended to infringe on the rights of the toy, cartoon, film or intellectual copyright of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. All copyrights pertaining to the shows, movies, characters, merchandise, and storyline remain the uncontested property of the creators of the series. Besides, it’s really not all that good.
In 2007, the executive producer of Darker Projects was Eric Busby.
|« He-Man: The Parody||He-Man: The Parody Podcasts||He-Man: The Parody »|